• Room rates are per room, per night, for two adults and an 11% County Tax and is added. Several rooms can accommodate more than 2 guests. There is a $30 per night charge for each extra guest. All rates include a daily, multi-course gourmet buffet breakfast, complimentary happy hour, and a welcome gift basket.
• Minimum Night Stays: Saturday nights sometimes require a 2-night minimum stay. Holidays sometimes require a 3-night minimum stay. There are occasionally exceptions depending on availability. Please call the Inn if you have a question about minimum stay requirements: 800.275.2967.
• Lodging costs must be guaranteed by credit card on the day reservations are made. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. We typically charge for the first night stay at the time of reservation.
• Cancellations require advance notice. When you make a reservation your room is held exclusively for you, and will not be sold to anyone else. Should you need to cancel, 14 days notice is required prior to your arrival, for a refund, less a nominal $50 fee. Should you cancel less than 14 days before your arrival, you will be responsible for the value of your reserved room nights to the extent they cannot be resold. Holidays require 30 days advance notice and group bookings require 90 days.
• Check-in time is 2:00 - 6:00 PM. Please notify us if you plan to arrive afer 7:00 pm as we will need to give you instructions for self-check-in. Arriving after 10:00 pm disturbs other guests. Please be respectful. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
•Children: Please keep in mind that the inn is not a child-friendly
environment, and we mention this for your comfort
as well as the comfort of the other guests. Please notify us in
advance if you plan to bring young children, so that we
can discuss the etiquette and safety issues. Most of our guests are
couples who are here because we maintain a
tranquil and romantic environment, and there are few places on the
property where children can be exuberant, and the
parents are expected to maintain the quiet environment. Also, the
property is located on an ocean bluff with uneven
terrain and few railings or barricades, and there are no "play" areas,
or even paths for walking with a stroller.
There is an additional $30 per night for each child.
• We are a pet-friendly inn. You MUST notify us at time of reservation that you are bringing a pet. See pet policies here.
• Smoking is not allowed in rooms or on the decks, but is permitted in the gardens, well away from the rooms. A $500 cleaning fee is charged for smoking in a guest room.
• Gift Certificates Available